• From the I Will Find series.
• Brief description of series: In February 2013, I made daily artwork that responded to research of people’s online interactions. I searched for kindness in the most contentious online discussions. Did kindness change anything? How much hostility would I have to sort through to find goodness? Each day, I searched for one source interaction, then made one artwork based on the source. I documented the experiences throughout the month, and concluded with 28 new artworks.
• Made on February 8, 2013.
• Write up on that week’s research is here.
• Source text, also imprinted on artwork, reads: “You seem to be angry, why so?”